Our latest articles
March 16, 2021
If you’re looking to sell your house fast in Glen Burnie MD, you’re probably willing to entertain other options aside from a traditional home sale. On average, it takes about 70 days from listing to closing to sell a home according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Of course, this depends on many factors, including the condition and location of your home.
Now, if you have the time and don’t mind negotiating your offer, you can go through with a traditional sale. But if you need to sell quickly, it’s worth considering a cash sale. With this type of sale, you contact a cash buyer and they give you a free, no obligation offer. If you accept, you can proceed with the closing process right away.
What is the Timeline to Sell a House for Cash in Glen Burnie, MD?
So how quickly can you sell your home for cash in Glen Burnie? Usually in less than two weeks, or about 7 to 10 days. Again, this depends on a number of factors, but you can expect a fairly quick and easy process that gets you out of the home before you have to make another mortgage payment.
To help you prepare for a cash home sale, here is what to expect.
- Contact the cash buyer. Be sure to do your research and find a reputable home buying company like 4 Brothers Buy Houses. We give all sellers a fair cash offer.
- Schedule a showing. We’ll come take a look at your home. This quick look ensures our offer is fair. We buy properties as-is in Glen Burnie, so don’t worry about cleaning or staging.
- Verify the funds. If you accept the offer, we can get started on the paperwork right away. It takes about 24-48 hours to verify that we have the funds.
- Title and escrow. A title search is done to make sure there are no outstanding liens on the property. Most title companies handle this and the escrow.
- Inspection and appraisal. Inspections and appraisals are not required in a cash sale. However, if we choose to do these, we’ll schedule them during this time.
- Closing. Most of the time, we’re able to close in about one week. We work with local, reputable title companies so you won’t have to travel far.
Benefits of a Quick Home Sale in Glen Burnie, MD
There are many advantages to selling your home quickly in Glen Burnie. For most sellers, it’s the financial benefits that make the most sense. The sooner you sell your home, the faster you can stop paying your mortgage, utilities, taxes and HOA fees.
If you have a distressed property with mold or water damage, you can get out quicker and get your family into a safer home. Or, if you are in a bad situation and need money to move out, a cash sale gives you this option. A cash sale even allows you to take advantage of an opportunity that might not be available in the future.
To request a cash offer from 4 Brothers Buy Houses, contact us today. All cash offers are free and no obligation so it doesn’t hurt to see what we will offer you!
March 4, 2021
When it comes time to sell your home in Gainesville, Virginia, your first thought might be, “I need to start looking for realtors.” But if you’re not really interested in working with a realtor, know that there is no requirement or law that mandates this. And, by forgoing a real estate agent, you can also save on commission fees and walk away with more money in your pocket.
If you choose not to hire a real estate professional to help with your home sale, you have two options: sell your home by owner or sell your home to cash buyers in Gainesville, VA. Both have benefits, but today we’re going to focus on a cash sale and how this can save you time and money, especially in an uncertain market.
Benefits of Selling Your Gainesville Home Without a Realtor
Here at 4 Brothers Buy Houses, we want you to know that we have an incredible amount of respect for realtors. They are hardworking, knowledgeable professionals who spend countless hours preparing homes to sell, listing them on the MLS, conducting showings, helping clients with paperwork and more. But we also realize that not everyone cares to hire and pay for a realtor.
As a company that buys houses for cash in Gainesville, VA, here are the benefits our customers enjoy most about a cash sale:
- Save as much as 6 percent in commissions. On a $300,000 house, that’s $18,000! With a cash sale, you can put this money toward your next home or adventure instead.
- Enjoy a quicker home sale. “For sale by owner” homes tend to sell more quickly, and cash sales can be completed in about 7-10 days.
- Get more personalized attention. Depending on how busy your agent is, you might have deadlines missed, calls not returned, etc. Cash buyers usually focus on one home at a time, giving you exclusive attention.
- Avoid working with a middleman. Most decisions must go through two parties. If you want to be the main point of contact, you’ll appreciate a cash sale. It’s between you and the buyer.
Why isn’t a Realtor Needed in a Cash Sale?
Selling your home for cash in Gainesville, VA is a quick, simple and painless process. It’s not like selling your home the traditional way. At 4 Brothers Buy Houses, we ARE the buyers and we are prepared to purchase your home for an attractive cash offer. We don’t need bank financing, appraisals, inspections or realtors. Everything happens between you and us, allowing for a speedy sale.
We also buy homes as-is, meaning that we take them in their current condition. A realtor might ask you to make repairs and updates to help the home sell, but this won’t be the case with us. We plan on using our network to make the necessary improvements to your home before selling or renting it out.
Get Your Free Cash Offer Today
If you’re interested in learning more about selling your home without a realtor, contact 4 Brothers Buy Houses for a free, no obligation cash offer. With the right information, you can make an informed decision for your circumstances.
March 1, 2021
If you’re looking to sell your home in Centreville, VA, the coronavirus will likely impact this process. The real estate process involves face-to-face interactions and multiple people visiting a home, but this has been challenged due to social distancing. With restrictions in place, countless open houses and walkthroughs have been cancelled and more processes are being done online.
With so many concerns over COVID-19, it’s understandable why sellers don’t want strangers in their home and buyers aren’t comfortable entering an unfamiliar space. If this is the way you feel, rest assured that you do have an option to sell your home quickly and safely. Below we’ll cover three surprising benefits to selling your home for cash in Centreville, VA.
1. Eliminate Showings and Open Houses
If you’re not comfortable having strangers in your home, a cash sale is a great option. You don’t have to worry about staging your home, taking pictures for a listing or hosting an open house. The only showing you’ll have to do is for us – and we promise it will be easy!
We buy houses in Virginia in as-is condition, which means you don’t have to worry about cleaning, decluttering or fixing anything. We tend to look at the bigger picture – your home’s location, layout and rehab potential. So relax and let us take a quick look around. We’ll be in and out!
2. Enjoy a Quick Sale – and Take Advantage of Today’s Interest Rates
Current interest rates in Virginia for a 30-year fixed loan are around 2.85%. They won’t go much lower than this! If you want to take advantage of these historically low rates but your current property isn’t ready to sell, it’s worth considering a cash sale.
It takes an average of 65 days to sell a home, but it can take a lot longer than this. If your home needs time to list and sell, you could miss out on these low interest rates. A cash sale, on the other hand, takes about one week, which means you could be locking in these interest rates today.
3. Get Fast Cash and Sell Your House without Closing Costs
Some people are experiencing a financial fallout due to COVID-19. If you are one of them, you might benefit from selling your home, reducing your expenses and paying off some debt.
With a cash home sale, you’ll receive an offer on your home, and if you accept, you can typically close within 7-10 days. No more mortgage payments, HOA fees, taxes or utilities on your current property! We’ll even cover most of the closing costs for you!
Get a Cash Offer on Your Centreville Home Today!
As you consider your options for selling your home during the pandemic, it’s worth looking into a cash sale and how it can benefit you. At 4 Brothers Buys Houses, we buy houses in Centreville, VA in all conditions and price ranges. Contact us today for your free, no obligation cash offer.